Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hannover & Hildesheim Views

It’s August, I don’t photograph much in the month of August. I should if the sunrise/sunset is promising.  Still trying to get my bearings as a retiree.

Last year in August we spend 10 days in Germany & France.  It was the last time I got to see my mom. I will start with some images from Germany.

Hannover from the Beach Club my nephew took us to.



We are having a little fun at the Beach Club!!!


Hannover New Town Hall


We took a tour all the way to the top of the town hall.  Even with the rain, the views were fantastic.


View from the top......iPhone pano


iPhone pano - New Town Hall


Old Town Hannover


Old Town Hannover


My mom, seeing her again after 2 years.  These few days were the last time I got to visit with her.  My mom past away in June 2016 at the age of 98.


This beautiful garden in Hildesheim is next to the assisted living home my mom was in.  She spent 7 years here.



Facebook Fan PageFacebook Twitter

All images may be purchased or licensed in a range of sizes.
I am excellent in giving photo tours and I will freely share my ‘secret spots’ with you. I am very familiar with Yosemite, the Eastern Sierra, Wine Country or California Coast. To find out more about taking a photo tour with me Contact Us
Inge Fernau is available for Photo Tours or Short Hikes in Yosemite, the Eastern Sierra, Wine Country or the California Coast. Contact Us


These (digital) photographs are not in the public domain! They may not be used on websites, blogs, or in any other media, they may not be copied, printed or otherwise reproduced in any manner or form, whether in whole or in part without explicit advance written permission from Inge Fernau